Call for Abstract
- Please check the acceptance of presentation and type by finding authors’ information at the PDF file (with ctrl+F).
- Detailed presentation information will be sent to the submitter via email in the early of August 2019. Full instructions concerning preparation and presentation will be included.
- All presenters of Oral, Poster, Poster Discussion and Film presentation must register through the ASGO 2019 online registration system as soon as possible.
The Abstract Submission for ASGO 2019 is closed.
- Thank you for your submission.
- All accepted abstracts will be posted on the ASGO 2019 official mobile application.
- ASGO 2019 Scientific Program Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts. All abstracts must be submitted online website.
Abstract submission does not constitute registration for the ASGO 2019 and presenters are required to register for ASGO 2019 separately.
Please read the guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
- Detailed schedule of presenters will be announced individually.
- Depending on the status of abstract submission, some oral speakers can be replaced by poster or film presentation.
- Abstracts should be submitted online in English.
- The abstract structure should be as follows:
- Abstract should be structured into the following headings: Background, Methods, Result, and Conclusion.
- Abstract should not exceed 350 words.
- The maximum number of authors is 10 per abstract.
- If there are more than 10 co-authors of abstract, please send the abstract WORD file to the secretariat of ASGO (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please write the authors' information (name, affiliation, nationality and e-mail) on WORD file as well.
- Figure, Table, Reference and Keyword are not allowed.
- If an author is affiliated with hospital as well as university, please enter the name of the hospital for which he/ she works.
Steps for Abstract Submission
- Abstract Submission Deadline:
May 31, 2019
Film Submission Extension Deadline: June 28, 2019, 17:00 (GMT +0900)
Late Abstract Submission: 2019.7.05 - 2019.7.15, 24:00 (GMT +09:00)
- Notification of Acceptance: Early in August 2019
Site Information & Copyright Area