Call for abstract
- ASGO 2019 Scientific Program Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts. All abstracts must be submitted online website.
Abstract submission does not constitute registration for the ASGO 2019 and presenters are required to register for ASGO 2019 separately.
Please read the guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
- Detailed schedule of presenters will be announced individually.
- Depending on the status of abstract submission, some oral speakers can be replaced by poster or film presentation.
- Abstracts should be submitted online in English.
- The abstract structure should be as follows:
- Abstract should be structured into the following headings: Background, Methods, Result, and Conclusion.
- Abstract should not exceed 350 words.
- The maximum number of authors is 10 per abstract.
- Figure, Table, Reference and Keyword are not allowed.
- If an author is affiliated with hospital as well as university, please enter the name of the hospital for which he/ she works.
Steps for Abstract Submission
- Abstract Submission Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: July 22, 2019
Site Information & Copyright Area