Table of Contents
1. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
2. Range of Personal Information
3. Maintenance and Disuse of Personal Information
4. Range of Cookie Use
5. Security Management for Personal information
6. Data Usage Policy
- 1. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
- We collect information solely for the purpose of providing services to our members and facilitating our communication with them. We do not collect or use personal information for any other purposes. The personal information provided to us by the members makes it possible for us to deliver, based on it, more useful information selectively.
Emails and Newsletters. We use the personal information you provide to us when you receive our newsletter in order to respond to your request, to reply to your email or to send you communications about news and events related to International Telecommunications Society (ASGO 2019). When you subscribe to our newsletter, your name and email address is sent to and stored by ASGO 2019 (http://www.asgo2019.org).
Registered Users. When you register to obtain a user account on "http://www.asgo2019.org". Com/, you may be asked to provide personal information to create your account and establish a password and profile. Providing your email address and/or real name is required. If you do provide your email address, it will allow us to send you your password if you should forget it. We will also use that personal information to establish and maintain your membership and provide you with the features we provide for Registered Users, and for the purpose of contacting you about upcoming news and events relevant to ASGO 2019.
- 2. Range of Personal Information
- Only the minimum amount of information reasonably necessary to provide you with services should be collected and maintained, and only for so long as reasonably needed or required; This includes their name, occupational position, e-mail, postal code and address. We may collect personal information at several places on the Website,
- When you subscribe us with your personal information such as by sending an email to us or signing up to receive a newsletter or our events listing;
- When you provide personal information to register to establish a user account on our Website in connection with your participation in ASGO 2019.
- 3. Maintenance and Disuse of Personal Information
- Information you provide through our Website, or that we gather as a result of your use of our Website, should not be used for marketing or advertising purposes, nor should it be provided voluntarily (without your permission) to anyone else unless required. ASGO 2019 Secretariat will continue to maintain and manage its members' personal information as long as they continue to receive its services and retain their membership. However, when a member cancels his or her membership by request for de-registration, all personal information collected by us will be permanently deleted from our database, ensuring that the opening or use of such information for any purposes is no longer possible.
- 4. Range of Cookie Use
- 5. Security Management for Personal information
- ASGO 2019 Secretariat has implemented reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of personal information that ASGO 2019 Secretariat stores and controls. However, no website can fully eliminate security risks. We will post a reasonably prominent notice to the Website if any such security breach occurs. User ID has security risks in addition to those described above. Among ot her things, User ID is vulnerable to DNS attacks, and using ID may increase the risk of phishing.
- 6. Data Usage Policy
- Our Data Usage Policy covers how we maintain and use information about you that is collected by our Website and server logs, including when you log into a website using your ASGO 2019 ID. Non Personal Browsing Information We Collect. When you use the Website, our servers may collect information automatically (through, for example, the use of your “IP address”) about your activities while visiting the Website and information about the browser y ou are using. In addition, whenever you use your ASGO 2019 ID to log into our Website, our server keep a log of the websites you visit.
No Linking. We do not intentionally link browsing information or information from our server logs to the personal information you submit to us. We use this information for internal purposes only, such as to help understand how the Websites are being used, to improve our Website and the features we provide, and for systems administration purposes.
No Retention. ASGO 2019 Secretariat discards non personal browsing information from our server logs once we have used the information for the limited purposes noted above, under “No Linking.”
- 7. Children