- *Foreign chairpersons and invited speakers do not required online registration. Secretariat of ASGO will proceed registration for them.
- *Other participants must register to attend the ASGO 2019.
- Early registration is available by July 31, 2019. Pre-registration is available by September 20, 2019 (17:00 p.m. GMT +0900).
All formal participants are required to register through the ASGO 2019 online registration system along with the full payment of registration fee by September 20, 2019.
- On-site registration is available.
- Registration will only be confirmed until after the payment of registration fee is fully received.
Registration confirmation mail will be sent to you via e-mail immediately, but if you didn't receive it, please confirm spam mail box or contact to secretariat of ASGO2019.
- For a member who paid ASGO membership fee, 50$ discounted registration fee will be applied. Before processing E-registration, we recommend you to join/ renewal ASGO membership. Only those who paid for the ASGO membership and entered the correct ASGO website ID, discounted registration fee will be applied.
Online registration and appropriate payment must be completed.
Payment for the registration will be accepted by the following methods.
※ Credit Card
- VISA, Master, Amex, JCB and Union pay cards are acceptable. Please clearly state your credit card information.
- Actual debit amount will be subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- The merchant name on your credit card statement will be 'Eximbay'.
- If issued country of the credit card and accessed country of it are different, the payment would be blocked automatically in order to avoid online risk. If you have payment problem for this reason, please contact secretariat of ASGO 2019 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
※ Bank Transfer
- A direct bank transfer should be made to the account below.
- A copy of the bank remittance receipt should be e-mailed to the secretariat of ASGO 2019 (email@example.com).
- Please note that the remittance charge should be paid by the registrants and the registrant's name should be clearly stated on the wire transfer.
- Outstanding payments will be charged on-site.
- Confirmation will be sent upon receipt of registration form and clearance of payment.
||20, SEJONG-DAERO 9-GIL, JUNG-GU, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
||AIM Korea(ASGO 2019 REGISTRATION)
(~ 2019. 7. 31)
(2019. 8. 1 ~ 9. 20)
(2019. 10. 10 ~ 10. 12)
Other Department Physician
|Nurse [ONLY 10.10]
|Nurse/ Researcher/ Graduate Student/ Student
[Banquet only (10.10/ 10.11)]
[Tour (10.10) + Banquet (10.10/ 10.11)]
* To qualify for early-bird registration, you must register and submit your registration fee by 2019.07.31.
- Credit Card: Registration confirmation mail will be sent to you via e-mail immediately, but if you didn't receive it, please confirm
spam mail box or contact to secretariat of ASGO 2019.
- Bank Transfer: When you transfer from abroad, it will take about 10 days to check your deposit. And after, we will send a registration
Cancellation & Refund
- Cancellation must be notified to the secretariat via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All refunds will be made after the ASGO 2019 for administrative reasons and all remittance charge will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- Please refer to the following dates for cancellation.
※ Cancellation Policy
|Cancellation by August 31, 2019
|Cancellation from September 1 to September 30, 2019
|Cancellation after October 1, 2019
Letter of Invitation (for application of visa for admission into Korea)
- Participants who need an official letter of invitation may request one from the secretariat via e-mail (email@example.com).
- Please note that the invitation letter is NOT a commitment to provide any financial support by the organizing committee. Expenses incurred are the sole responsibility of the participant.